1. How are operational and management strategies laid down? And how to create a sustainable organization?
Answer: The main strategy of Ananda is to focus on the expertise of condominiums near mass transit network. However, there is a more intense market study and a plan to proactively attack as well as expanding into businesses that generate regular income for long-term sustainable growth
2. What percentage of founder's family own ANAN shares?
Answer: It's about 50%. Free float is about 50%.
3. What's the perpetual bonds and benefits of perpetual bonds?
Answer: Perp is treated as "Equity". Perp is better than capital increase as there is no share dilution. D/E and Net IBDE Ratio will be decreased. ROE is diluted in the short term (higher equity base). New capital will support ANAN's strategy and earnings growth sustainability over the long term. We would like to keep our net IBDE ratio at 1:1.
4. What's your benefits from joint venture with Mitsui?
Answer: We got capital and technology transfer (TQPMS) from Mitsui. We used TQPMS for the first project, Ideo Q Chula-Samyan since 2013
5. Is there an idea for the development of mixed-use projects?
Answer: Ananda is still studying. This includes the mixed-use project but has expanded into a business that generates regular income, namely service apartment, currently there are 5 projects.
6. Could I contact IR or Investor Relations contact person?
Answer: Please kindly contact IR person on Telephone: +662 056 2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org